Follow the steps below to create a NetSwap/RAIDFrame Plus Restore Key from a NetSwap/RAIDFrame Plus Restore Key image. You will need a USB Flash drive 2 gigabytes or greater in size.
- Download the High-Rely USB Installer
- Insert USB key drive into a USB port on your computer
- Run the NetSwap/RAIDFrame Plus USB Installer program
- Select the restore image for your device from the NetSwap/RAIDFrame Plus Restore Key image dropdown. Optionally, you can check the box to download the image.
- Select the ISO file to be written to the USB key
- Select the USB flash drive letter
- Optionally check the Format checkbox if the flash disk is not empty
- Click ‘Create’
This will copy the ISO image to the USB Flash drive and make it bootable. For instructions on using the Restore Key, see the NetSwap/RAIDFrame Plus Manual.