Highly Reliable Systems offers live technical support service during regular business hours: 8am-5pm PST, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays. Limited Installation Technical Support is provided on a best effort basis for NAS appliances with the Operating System unmodified from our factory defaults. We request that all new setup support to be scheduled at least two days in advance. To schedule your new device setup, please contact your Sales Representative, or fill out the support request form below.
The first 15 minutes of Live Technical Support is free for all High-Rely products. Thereafter to continue the call, you must either have an active Dynamic Support contract, or you must pay $75 for each incident (via a ready to process credit card or an open net-terms account).
REMOTE SUPPORT: When asked by our technicians to allow remote viewing/control of your system, please click the button below.
High-Rely products include a detailed service manual, which may contain information needed to solve problems and answer questions, as well as other useful information you may be not be aware of. Many of the help requests we receive are typically already documented in the product manual. If you have misplaced your product manual, please see the “Software/Downloads” tab for your appliance on our product page or search through our collection of product manuals.
View our self-help support documentation for details about backup solutions:
- Prior to contacting tech support, Click Here for quick troubleshooting tips.
- View our Frequently Asked Questions support topics.
- View our Training and Demo Videos.
- View our Compatibility Lists.
- Read our Warranty Coverage Statement.
- See our list of Technical Bulletins for our products.
- Click on the Knowledge Base tab above for links to self help resources.